The Antigonish Heritage Museum provides opportunity for volunteers to share their talents to enhance the objectives of the Museum. Volunteers fill vital roles in our organization and their help is essential to our ongoing operations. Museum volunteers assist with many projects.
Some volunteer assignments include:
- Cataloguing: Collecting and inputting, on computer, data about artifacts.
- Collections: Undertake specific tasks related to short term projects
- Exhibition Preparation: Develop, research and /or prepare displays for exhibition.
- Guide: Answer questions and guide the public through museum.
- House and Grounds: Assist with building maintenance and groundskeeping.
- School Programming: Assist with education of school groups
Genealogy: Assist with the data entry of genealogical material to database
Social: Assist with ‘the tea’ at meetings and special events
- Newsletter: Article writing or layout
For information on becoming a volunteer click on and download the volunteer form.
Drop off or mail your form to the
Antigonish Heritage Museum
20 East Main Street, Antigonish
Nova Scotia, B2G 2E9
or send your form by email to email@example.com